Regus is part of the International Workplace Group (IWG) that provides places to work for everyone, worldwide. We have built an unparalleled network of office, co-working and meeting spaces for companies to use in every city in the world. It's an infrastructure that supports the dynamic change of the workplace and meet our customer needs.
We enable businesses to operate anywhere, without the need for set-up costs or capital investment. It's a network designed to enhance productivity and connect 2.5 million like-minded professionals: an instant global community, and a place to belong.
About the role:
As a Part-time Co-working Office Receptionist (Community Associate) (24 hours per week - Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays) you will help us nurture and support our customers at a Centre level. You'll be contributing to the growth and success of your customers, helping them to use flexible working to enhance their productivity.
You'll be the daily point of contact in one of our business centres and an integral part of delivering the best customer experience. Whether they're staying for an hour or many years, our customers all come with different needs.
- Build effective relationships with new and existing customers
- Work as part of a team to give our community everything they need.
- Create exceptional experiences every interaction
- Answering incoming calls and preparing meeting rooms
- Completing general administrative duties
- Care for your centre - ensure it is always the professional, inspiring work environment
Skills & Traits about you:
- Effortlessly enthusiastic - bring a positive, inspiring attitude with fantastic customer service skills
- Resilient - combine an appetite for a challenge with the ability to adapt to fast-changing situations.
- Approachable & influential - build strong relationships with every customer to better deliver on their needs.
- Proudly diligent - have an eye for detail, understanding how high standards in the smallest moments feed into the wider revolution.
- Self-motivated - take ownership and act decisively to solve problems, make your time count.
- Competitive rewards: We want to inspire a five-star service, so you can expect a very competitive package
- Fantastic environment: Work with local, national and global clients in a world-class, high calibre work environment
- Time for you: Whilst an international and global organisation we operate our centres on a Monday-Friday basis, we believe a work life balance is critical for your success.
- Training: Structured training and development programmes designed to nurture your ambition
- Career Development: Opportunities to take increased responsibility over centre operations
Up to the challenge? Apply now.