Job title: **Digital Learning Content Developer**
Location: Head Office, Coventry CV2
Salary; £23,000 - £27,000 * dependent on experience*
Hours; **Monday-Friday ** the hours of work will be flexible to meet with the business demands and may include weekend and evenings.
**Who are we?**
Stadium serves its clients with one goal in mind keeping people safe. This is a goal we consistently achieve through the three key parts of our business: Event Services, Training, and temporary Hostile Vehicle Mitigation (HVM). We tailor all three of these services to our clients wishes, which range from football clubs and music festivals through to local authorities.
To find out more about us and our story please visit www.wearestadium.com (http://www.wearestadium.com)
**Who are we looking for?**
We are looking for a Digital Learning Content Developer to join us at Stadium in our head office in Coventry. We are looking for someone to join the active and rewarding world that is Learning and Development.
If successful, you will be a part of our Training Company which places you at the heart of our business. This role is both rewarding and highly pressured! Our fast-growing company is a place for strong willed and career hungry individuals. As the company grows, you will too.
Our training is delivered through a blended approach on our bespoke online e-learning platform and face to face at our training centres and client sites.
You will work closely with subject matter experts to ensure that learning materials and resources are developed, updated, and made available to learners within agreed timescales and budgets.
We can offer you on-site parking, great personal development opportunities, the chance to work on exciting projects and events, and all this with a fantastic team to support you along the way!
**As our Digital Learning Content Developer your responsibilities include but are not limited to:**
* Manage and lead the content creation process.
* Provide expert guidance on the design process to ensure that course material specifications meet the product brief and storyboard.
* Conduct and participate in design planning sessions as required.
* Create new course content and further develop existing content .
* Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Continually work to improve systems and processes in order to achieve the highest possible levels of efficiency and productivity.
* Design and incorporating assessments such as tests and quizzes to measure learner comprehension, retention, and course effectiveness.
* Design and develop engaging and memorable learning.
* Convert existing documentation and training materials into engaging and effective online courses.
**The successful Digital Learning Content Developer will have the following experience:**
* Background in training or events
* Strong customer service experience
* Ability to work to a high standard under pressure is absolutely paramount.
* Positive energy and the ability to motivate those around you.
* Business minded and keen to bring new ideas to the table.
* Comprehensive experience in developing and delivering training content.
* Experience using eLearning tools.
* Ability to manage training development pipeline.
* Experience using software such as
* Adobe Captivate
* Adobe creative suite (Animate, Premier, InDesign, Illustrator. Photoshop).
* Graphic design
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident