Job Title and Grade: Care Support Worker, Band 2
Location/Trust: Oxfordshire, John Radcliffe Hospital, Churchill Hospital, Horton Hospital, Nuffield Hospital.
Wards Covered: Various
Pay Rates: Days: £9.89 Saturdays/Nights: £13.94 Sunday/Bank Hols: £18.1
Looking for flexible work? We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Care Support Workers to join the staff Bank at Oxford University Hospitals. The flexible worker will be required to carry out all relevant forms of quality care to patients. In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
• Competitive weekly pay – work this week, get paid next week!
• First choice of available shifts – bank members get priority over agencies
• Paid annual leave – build on your holiday allowance every shift you work
• Statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
• Access to NHSP Stakeholder Pension Plan
• A local team to provide help, support and advice whenever you need it
• 24/7 telephone access to a Service Centre
Working in partnership with OUH, NHS Professionals provides a service that combines intimate understanding of the Trusts temporary and flexible workforce requirements with the reliability, quality and value for money that only a managed service can offer. We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic Care Support Workers to join the Flexible Bank at OUH.
NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the leading provider of managed flexible worker services to the NHS. More than 100,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and other healthcare professionals have registered to work flexibly through the bank.
To apply for this post, you will have the following:
- Minimum of 3 months General Acute CSW UK (Private or NHS) hospital/hospice experience within the last 2 years.
- Currently studying General/Adult Nursing (Student Nurse) and completed a minimum of 12 weeks clinical placement.
- You have completed a minimum level 2 NVQ or Apprenticeship Diploma in Health & Social Care
- Level 2+ BTEC national diplomas in Health and Social Care
- You have a Care Certificate from another NHS Organisation.
If you would like to join the NHS Professionals bank please apply today.
For additional information on the role or details on how to join NHS Professionals simply contact Laszlo, Trust Services partner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you soon.