This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills within a supportive and positive team.
You’ll get plenty of customer contact and the chance to make a difference to our colleagues and our patients.
Your work will help shape our future travel strategy.
We’re looking for a task-oriented, organised person with strong admin skills and good Excel knowledge (eg familiar with vlookup, sumif functions). Knowledge of SystmOne would be good but is not essential.
You’ll work flexibly with some time at Norwich Community Hospital
You should be a good communicator (verbal and written) - able to empathise and work with people from all levels of the Trust.
This is a varied, interesting and responsible role that includes:
• Processing and maintaining parking permits
• Communicating with colleagues / visitors / suppliers to resolve issues
• Updating databases and manipulating data to produce reports
• Organising and recording meetings with colleagues / suppliers
• Processing mileage expense claims
• Administration of our Community Waste collection scheme
• Resolving Travel-related Helpdesk queries
• Creating or updating user guides on processes covered by the department (e.g. claiming mileage)
• Leading training to help colleagues use our systems and processes
Of course, training and support will be provided.
We look forward to your application
Apply now to join an organisation that has been awarded an ‘Outstanding’ rating by the Care Quality Commission (CQC), the highest possible rating and the first stand-alone NHS community trust in the country to be awarded the title.
This advert closes on Sunday 30 May 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident