Do you have a passion for nursing? Then we want you!
As a Registered Nurse in Hinckley, Leicester and the surrounding areas, you'll be responsible for the smooth-running of a safe environment for the people in your care. You'll need to safeguard each individual to ensure that they can flourish and that the best possible outcome is met at all times. This role is varied, with responsibilities ranging from developing care plans, administering medicine and supporting teams of health and social care professionals.
Working for Newcross, we will empower you to be the best at what you do and be respected for your work.
What we're looking for
To join the Newcross community as a Registered Nurse, you'll need current NMC registration and extensive knowledge of clinical best practice. At least 6 months of paid patient-facing nursing experience from within the UK in the past 3 years is a requirement, as is the confidence to lead healthcare teams. We're on the look-out for natural team-players who are able to forge lasting relationships with their colleagues and service users alike.
Access to a smartphone is required to pick up shifts through our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle is desirable, and you must have the right to work in the UK.
Have the option to instantly access up to 50% of the value of your existing shifts with Flexi Pay (even on weekends and bank holidays)! Simply submit your timesheets on our app, HealthForceGo, when you finish a shift to access this exclusive perk.
What you'll gain
Apply now and start within a week!
- An hourly rate of up to £28.13, including holiday pay
- Instant pay with Flexi Pay, making the wait for payday a thing of the past
- A range of shift patterns to fit around your schedule: part-time and full-time, day and night shifts are available
- Free DBS and uniform
- Ongoing opportunities to develop your career with free training
- Unlimited access to virtual appointments with NHS-registered GPs and mental health support when you need it
- Professional support with RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
- Recommend a Friend scheme offering £500 for every eligible nurse you recommend