Electricians required for major refurbishment project in Bradford, Yorkshire. There is approx. 2-3 months left to run on the project.
- JIB Gold Card.
- UKATA Asbestos Awareness certificate.
- 1-day CITB H&S test desirable.
- £20.52 per hour (umbrella) or £15.92 PAYE.
- 5 after 37 hours.
- Minimum 40 hours per week.
- Early finish on Friday's.
- Free parking on site (covered by client)
This is a JIB project which are reflected in the pay rates. If you don't currently have the Asbestos or CITB test we can assist you with these.
To apply for this position please contact Patrick Jones or Kim Francis
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.