Mobile Maintenance Electrician
Monday to Friday / 8:00AM - 5:00PM
£36,000 - £40,000
Our client is looking for an established Electrical Engineer to join a large team of engineers to work across a brand new Government contract across Berkshire/Surrey.
Whilst this role has an electrical bias, the position requires an open, hands-on approach with emphasis on statutory compliance and reactive breakdowns.
• The completion of Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Ensuring reactive repairs are completed in accordance with contractual SLA's
• Minor installations and maintenance of site Electrical LV Systems.
• The diagnosis and repair of faults on systems and plant including basic mechanical
• Ensuring that all record keeping functions are completed as instructed by the Facilities Manager
• Completing tasks to highest standards of workmanship and safety
• A recognised industry Electrical qualification will be required (e.g. City & Guilds), and previous experience is essential
• IEE 18th Edition (essential)
• 2391 City & Guilds Inspection & Testing (or equivalent)
• Health & Safety Awareness, with an IOSH qualification (desirable)
• Company Van
• PDA, Laptop, Phone
• 25 days holiday
• Overtime & Call out rota.
If this position is of any interest please apply or call the office for a confidential conversation asking for Josh
0208 092 6500
josh @ hvac recruitment .com
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Maintenance Engineer / Maintenance Electrician / Mobile Electrician