Customer Service Advisor
- We are recruiting for Customer Service Advisor roles for our client in Purfleet. Experience of dealing with customer service queries over the phone is essential
As a Customer Service Advisor you will need to have:
- A very good level of written and spoken English
- Previous customer services telephone experience
- Experience of dealing with customer service queries over the phone is essential
- Salary £10.55 per hour
- Working hours: Any 5 days out of 7 and will include weekends, 09.00-17.30
- Location: Purfleet, Essex
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Customer Service Advisor include:
- Liaising with internal stores colleagues to ensure that the service proposition is achieved, and customer relations are continually enhanced.
- Handling inbound contact within all specified SLA timescales, meeting all key performance indicators.
- Ensuring that any complex complaints are identified and passed quickly to your line manager, to ensure a speedy and efficient resolution.
- Actioning general complaint queries.
- Compiling and maintaining the necessary records, providing a clear and concise audit trail.
- Working within and helping to maintain a customer focused team environment which is continually improving and striving to identify process improvements to deliver service excellence.
Benefits of working with us as a Customer Service Advisor
- Minimum 42 hours per week
- Free parking
- Amazing on site canteen (subsidised) with superb food and a Costa coffee.
- Optional Personal Accident Insurance
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
Telephone customer service is essential. Please do not apply if you cannot demonstrate this in your previous work history,If you are interested in the above role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident