We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.
As the Supply Chain Performance Executive, you will play a key role in the supply chain delivery for Reed in Partnership. You will support the Supply Chain Manager in the implementation and ongoing management of Reed in Partnership's Subcontractors and paid partners. Essential to this role is an ability to manage varying external business relationships, identify opportunities, address challenges and be able to balance the needs of Reed in Partnership and the Subcontractor or Partner. Supplier relationship management is an essential aspect of the role and you will be involved in continuous communication and negotiation with external and internal parties, at all levels.
• Reporting to the Supply Chain Performance Manager on all aspects of supply chain delivery.
• Management of active Subcontracts and Service Level Agreements to ensure performance targets are met to the company’s quality standards and in line with the contractually agreed key performance indicators.
• Ensuring that deliverables are both achievable and realistic, and where necessary negotiating alternative volumes where performance dictates.
• Reviewing supply chain analysis on performance measures and making decision on necessary interventions from the supply chain management performance management toolkit to agree plans with providers on performance improvement.
Skills & experience
• Ability to performance manage multiple contracts/clients ensuring that contract or agreed terms are adhered to by both the Supply chain and Reed in Partnership
• Experience of engaging with a variety of seniority levels both internally and externally and across different organisations
• Experience of analysing and harvesting data and MI
• Experience must have been gained within a fast-paced service focused, client or account management, target driven business environment. Examples of this may include Sales, Contract Management, Agency Recruitment, Training, Account Management or any other B2B Sales/Customer Management environment
• Willing to work flexible hours and/or travel both locally and nationally on a regular basis for business meetings. This may include over night stays on occasion.
• A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma
• GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage
• Previous experience in Public Sector programmes.
• Awareness of and interest in the Welfare to Work industry
• Experience of formally negotiating agreed service level agreements or contracts.
• Previous experience of multi-site and national business to business account, contract or client management experience.
Disability Confident Commitment
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident