Infrastructure Analyst - Law firm | Liverpool | Up to £45,000
As one of a team of IT Infrastructure Analysts you will be responsible for:-
- Working with the IT Infrastructure Manager to develop and maintain the Operational Infrastructure / IT Systems globally
- A point of escalation to Service Desk; supporting in identifying, troubleshooting and resolving complex issues
- Working collaboratively with IT teams to support the implementation of the IT strategy
- Create and maintain systems configuration documentation
- Proactively contribute to knowledge transfer to the IT Service Desk
What we are looking for
An experienced IT Infrastructure Analyst with a combination of some of the following skills:
- Proficient with all Microsoft technologies - Sever 2012-2019
- Confident with VMware management
- Networking - troubleshooting and routing perspective
- Understanding of Disaster Recovery and High Availability
- Knowledge of monitoring technologies including tools such as Solarwinds
- Good understanding of telephony and phone systems, including SIP trunking and routing.
- Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Sites / Services and native replication technologies.
- Keeping abreast with current technologies and trends for BC / DR purposes
- Switch configuration is desirable
What you'll get in return
An excellent salary is on offer for this position with an enviable benefits package. 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, ability to buy/ sell holidays, Christmas shutdown, private medical insurance, and training opportunities - to name a few. This opportunity is office hours, (08:00 to 18:00 Mon-Friday), with the option to split your time between working from home and working in the office.
What you need to do now
Please click to apply for this role, we welcome your application!
I am a Senior Consultant for Hays Technology, specialising in Infrastructure for the North West. Helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by top talent. My passion for this space stems from my love for learning about the experiences and abilities of people and supporting them on their career journey.