Reed in Partnership’s mission is to positively transform people and their communities. We are a public service provider specialising predominately in delivering employment services across the UK. We have also diversified our business across a number of other sectors. This role will specifically be working on our DVSA programme delivering the Theory Test Centre service.
The Security Support Assistant will assist the Security & Incident Management Team to deliver our security strategy.
Monitoring and redaction of CCTV Footage
- Review of CCTV footage across the Test Centre Network to identify potential risks and security issues.
- Proactive notification of potential issues and risks to the Test Centres highlighted in the CCTV footage.
- Redaction of sensitive information across the CCTV footage to ensure adherence to GDPR and Data Protection regulations.
- General systems, scanning, filing, email and telephone support where required.
- Assisting with general queries about the contract, providing a professional service and timely response to any queries that cannot be resolved immediately.
- Any other ad-hoc administrational tasks required by the Head of IT & Security, Deputy Head of IT & Security, Security & Incident Management Executive, and operational delivery teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Security Support Assistant attributes include Achievement Orientation, Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Attention to Detail, Initiative and Team Orientation.
- Ability to work under pressure to short timescales and multi-task to complete a variety of competing activities, managing the expectations of all parties in the process.
- Ability to work independently and remain focussed and self-motivated.
- Excellent decision-making skills.
- Excellent Attention to Detail and accuracy.
- Excellent computer literacy skills and ability to use multiple systems.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with CCTV and security equipment
- Knowledge of the DVSA and Driving Theory Test Centre Network
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Aelod balch o'r cynllun cyflogwyr Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Gwybodaeth am Hyderus o ran Anabledd
Yn gyffredinol, bydd cyflogwr Hyderus o ran Anabledd yn cynnig cyfweliad i unrhyw ymgeisydd sy'n datgan eu bod yn anabl ac yn bodloni'r meini prawf lleiaf ar gyfer y swydd fel y diffinnir gan y cyflogwr. Mae'n bwysig nodi, mewn rhai sefyllfaoedd recriwtio fel nifer fawr o ymgeiswyr, cyfnod tymhorol ac amseroedd prysur iawn, efallai y bydd y cyflogwr am gyfyngu ar y niferoedd cyffredinol o gyfweliadau a gynigir i bobl anabl a phobl nad ydynt yn anabl. Am fwy o fanylion ewch i Hyderus o ran Anabledd