Reed in Partnership’s mission is to positively transform people and their communities. We are a public service provider specialising predominately in delivering employment services across the UK. We have also diversified our business across a number of other sectors. This role will specifically be working on our DVSA programme delivering the Theory Test Centre service.
The Security & Incident Management Executive, reporting to the Deputy Head of IT & Security will support with all aspects of IT and security across the contract, comprising of physical & information security.
- Act as helpdesk support throughout business hours for frontline test centre staff to resolve and monitor security & operational incidents.
- Creating fraud incident packs & work with frontline staff to gather evidence to support fraud investigations.
- Conducting site audits of test centres and compiling of audit reports
- Liaise with key stakeholders. E.g., DVSA, around incident resolution and providing strong customer service to meet KPI’s.
- Providing Support & Coordination for our outsourced IT Managed Service contract working with Reed IT.
- Providing support for the delivery of existing business-critical systems (e.g., CCTV, Testing Software, DVSA Systems)
Required Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within a monitoring, continuous improvement, internal audit, contract management, compliance, or comparable function.
- Intermediate knowledge of excel; and intermediate knowledge of other Office packages
- Relevant industry qualification (or equivalent professional experience)
- Experience in similar IT related role
- Experience with industry frameworks in Information & Cyber Security
- Exposure to and understanding of contractual requirements within provision/services commissioned by government bodies.
- High ethical standards with proven ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information, excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy.
- An ability to gather, analyse and evaluate facts and to prepare and present concise verbal and written reports.
- Willingness to work away from home base, as required (this will mean staying overnight)
- Up to date knowledge of security legislation, policy, and best practice, including ISO27001.
- Some knowledge of access control systems, site security systems and CCTV
- Experience in conducting risk assessments, risk management, planning and auditing.
Disability Confident Commitment:
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, or maternity. We offer a guaranteed interview scheme for disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident