Senior Development Engineer
Salary- Dependent on Experience
My Client who is a leading manufacturer within their field is seeking an experienced Development Engineer to join their team. The main purpose of this role will be to facilitate New Product Introduction.
Senior Development Engineer Requirements:
• Degree in electronics
• At least 10 years full experience within the electronics industry
• Experienced in the design and development of drives and motors
• Experience of: Power, analogue and digital electronics
• Experience of using electronic design and CAD tools, e.g. ORCARD & Pspice
• Experience of design & reliability techniques, e.g. DFMEA
• Good understanding of embedded software, e.g. embedded C (to be able to liaise with Software Engineers within the team)
• Strong EMC experience
• Strong technical background, experience in writing technical documentation, e.g. specifications & test reports
Senior Development Engineer Duties:
• Design and develop power electronic solutions for both high and low voltage Drive applications
• Design and develop low voltage analogue & digital electronic solutions for Drive applications
• Liaise with software, mechanical and manufacturing engineers to deliver complete integrated Drive solutions
• Produce professional, well documented, design and test specifications for all design work undertaken
• Work independently on bespoke designs with a comprehensive set of test results
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of design for reliability; design for manufacturing and design for safety
• Demonstrate a strong understanding of design for EMC.
PROMAN acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website http://www.proman-uk.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.