Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare organisation. Join us as a Duty Manager in our Preston Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and play your part in building a healthier nation.
You will primarily share our passion for excellent customer service and be responsible for the smooth running of our Fitness & Wellbeing Gym. As a Duty Manager you will:
- Care about our members, so you will seek opportunities to build rapport with them and ensure they are happy with their experience.
- Lead staff and maintain quality standards in all areas.
- Conduct tours for prospective new members, predominantly selling the benefits only Nuffield Health can provide.
- Oversee Health and Safety and resolve issues as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Help achieve sales targets.
To succeed as a Duty Manager, you will need:
- Demonstrable sales experience.
- To be enthusiastic, have excellent communication skills, collaborative spirit as well as a 'can do' attitude.
- The ability to get to grips with our business quickly.
In return, we offer a working environment that will help you grow your skills and experience and get the best out of life. Other benefits include 25 days' annual holiday (increasing with service), gym membership, private healthcare and a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.
Salary - Up to £19,250 per annum (Dependant On Experience)
Closing date - 20/05/2021
Location - Preston
Contract Type - Permanent
Weekly Hours - 40
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident