Enjoy the perfect work/life balance when you join the team as a Bank Housekeeper at Cefn Carnau and gain more control over the days you work.
Working alongside the housekeeping team, you will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the service, including wards, office spaces, bedrooms and visitors area.
As staff bank, enjoy the flexibility of picking up available shifts that are best suited for you and earn £10.28 per hour, which includes a 12.07% pay uplift to cover annual leave entitlement and is paid to you weekly.
You will follow and promote Elysium's cleanliness standards to maintain the safety of service users, staff and visitors at all times.
Other Responsibilities Include:
- Maintains security standards of the hospital by following relevant policies and procedures
- The ability to meet and greet visitors in a professional manner
- Clean all areas of the service using the appropriate cleaning equipment
- Promote and follow Government and company measure
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience of cleaning within a similar environment
- Enjoy cleaning and get satisfaction from a job well done
- Prioritise duties and responsibilities effectively
- Have good attention to detail and high standards of cleanliness
What you will get
- An hourly wage of £10.28 (including the 12.07% holiday allowance uplift)
- Free meals and parking
- Mandatory training
- Wellbeing support and Activities
- Flexible working
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts, special offers and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care. With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is an opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.