We are looking for an experienced Facilities Manager with a Hard services bias to join our team in Manchester. You would have great stakeholder management and leadership skills, a background in IFM service delivery with a proven track record in managing Hard FM along with Soft services and catering.
We offer a salary up to £55,000 dependent on experience with Sodexo employee benefits along with great development and progression opportunities.
The Ideal Candidate
- Effective ownership to manage the quality and compliance of all services provided across site. To interface with Service leads, supervisory team, and Clients to ensure all service standards are met or exceeded.
- Ensure that all Safety, Compliance and Quality processes are followed, and gaps identified and escalated to resolution.
- To be single point of contact with Site Level Client for all queries relating to service delivery and development of the service offer.
- Identify and progress growth opportunities in line with Account Strategy and to support Client Business needs.
- To control and monitor financial performance of designated area, in line with pre-determined Sodexo and client budgets.
- To manage M&E, Soft Services & PCL to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction
- To establish and maintain relationships with individuals at all levels within the business and the client organisation
- Manage a large team across all service disciplines
- Responsibility for developing and maintaining strong working relationships with our Customers, identifying, and initiating innovative service delivery excellence methods which are in line with our customer’s wider business objectives
- Accountable for the effective budget management and financial planning/forecasting of the site.
- To liaise with customers and stakeholders in the design, preparation and implementation of selected project work and minor works, i.e. planning, estimating, commissioning, budget control and change management
- To coordinate the response to formal Quality/Compliance Audits performed by either the client organisation, External regulatory authorities and or Sodexo Internal Audits.
- Technical background (will be the main Technical SPOC on the contract)
- Manufacturing / Production Line management experience
- IOSH Certificate in Managing Safely
- CAFM Management such as Global Maximo
- Authorised Person in HV/LV or similar discipline
- Demonstrate experience of working in a similar role within the service industry at a comparable level in a company
- Excellent commercial and communication skills, must be able to demonstrate effective verbal and written communication
- Management knowledge of health & safety and food safety
- Able to work on own initiative within a team environment
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Proven experience in an integrated facilities management role covering Hard, Soft and Catering Services
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail and adherence to standards
- Analyse problems analytically, develop opportunities and implement innovative solutions
About The Company
- NEBOSH Qualified
- Have held an Authorised Person (Trade Discipline Specific)
- Certification in Risk Assessment
- ISO Standards Internal Auditor
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We’re a Disability Confident Leader employer. We’re committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.