Automotive Manufacturing Team Leader - PERMANENT ROLE– £22,000- £28,000pa
Are you an experienced AutomotiveManufacturing Team Leader looking for a new exciting challenge?
Our client, aUK leading engineering company, is looking for an experienced AutomotiveManufacturing Team Leader to support within their press shop based in Bletchley, Milton Keynes.
- £22,000- £28,000pa
- Working Monday to Friday 14:00 – 22:00
- 23 days holiday & Pension scheme
As a Automotive MaufacturingTeam Leader youwill be a vital member of manufacturing operation, you will be overseeing a team of production operatives , Health & Safety advisers & FLT drivers, to ensure they deliver against daily production targets and providing the materials, tooling, equipment and documentation are available on time and in full.
Using your experience as a Automotive Team Leader within Engineering/Manufacturing, you will ensure accuracy of the movement of finished goods, WIP, Material, Scrap, all types of containers, in and around the Press Shop floor. You will need to have experience of putting in place productivity and performance measures to ensure the team deliver against customer needs.
- Organise and manage the ‘front-line’ manufacturing function within a specific team and the resources available to this, in a safe, efficient and effective manner, ensuring that the team constructively supports the objectives of the business.
- Monitor and control team productivity and output, ensuring that performance standards are met as a minimum.
- Undertake effective planning and prioritization of workload.
- Ensure that resources are used to the optimum effect.
- Ensure that the team understands relevant legislation; company policy and company procedures and that they operate in line with these.
- Maintain the standards required for housekeeping.
- Ensure appropriate maintenance of plant, equipment and other facilities are undertaken when required.
- Contribute to the development of processes and practices in line with the principles of continuous improvement and best practice.
- Support other teams and functions in line with the needs of the business.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
Experience/Skills & Competencies:
- Sound understanding of leading a team within a Manufacturing industry
- Must be capable of managing & adapting to fluid & changing priority workloads
- Must be able to provide and understand the need for a high standard of customer service
- Must have a positive & proactive, flexible attitude to resolve issues and challenges
- Must be PC literate and numerate with good communication skills
If you have previously been an Automotive Manufacturing Team Leader - Pleaseapply onlinetoday
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident