Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Monday to Friday
Our client is looking for a Qualified Electrical Supervisor to join their team. Our client is a national Engineering company with electrical, gas and HVAC divisions. They look after multiple commercial clients across the UK.
The successful candidate will carry out reactive and project specific work throughout the South East. Ideally being based in Kent in commutable distance to one of their offices in Aylesford.
Joining part of a larger team of already established engineers on in a growing business that offers great progression opportunities along with further training.
• 8 hours per day, 5 days a week hours can be flexible
• Salary up to £45,000
• Van, Fuel Card, Tools & Uniform included.
• 23 days holiday per year + BH
• Job specific responsibilities:
• Perform planned reactive maintenance, installation, compliance tasks
• Service, test, diagnose and repair systems related to the building systems
• Carry out electrical installation to 18th edition standard
• Use provided test and monitoring equipment to maintain engineering systems to aid fault and repair
• Plumbing duties, plant room checks and General Building services when required or assist other engineers on projects
Qualifications / Experience:
• NVQ Level 3 Electrical or equivalent with 17th/18th edition wiring regulations
• 2391 or 2394/2395 desirable and experience of Electrical testing
• AM2 or ECS/JIB Gold card REQUIRED
• Experience of engineering services maintenance and electrical projects
• Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
If this role as an Electrical Engineer is of interest, please apply or alternatively call the office on 0 2 0 8 0 9 2 6 5 0 0 and ask for Jack