DEVELOP YOUR CAREER WITHIN OXFORD UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL AS AN CUSTOMER SERVICE LEVEL 2 APPRENTICE
Would you like a career in Administration and Customer Service and be part of our valued NHS?
Oxford University Hospitals Foundation Trust has fantastic opportunities for you to learn whilst you earn and develop your professional skills.
As a Customer Service Apprentice you will have exciting opportunities to join the various teams based throughout our hospitals.
We are on the search for committed and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to take on the challenge of working with us as an apprentice.
As an apprentice you will be an integral part of the teams and you will need to have good communication skills and keen to develop professionally and personally.
We offer the chance to take on real responsibility and learn from experienced staff and make most of every opportunity to fulfil your ambition.
This level 2 apprenticeship will last 15 months and on completion of training leads to a full level 2 qualification,
For some apprentices this can lead to higher level qualifications and to have the opportunity to progress right through to degree level. Joining our apprenticeship programme will help you network with other young apprentices and lay the foundations for professional links to develop your career.
Our commitment to you includes a structured training plan, fully paid study time; job rotation (where appropriate), professional support and an opportunity to kick start your career within the NHS.
The training programme involves exciting opportunities and you will
· Learn how to provide an efficient and effective high quality services to customers/patients in accordance to Trust policies and procedures
· Develop IT skills including working with bespoke programmes
· Learn how to deal with sensitive and confidential information
· Learn to deal with patients in a face to face environment and deliver a compassionate service
· Work with other administrative staff across the hospital
· Complete a Customer Service Level 2 standard apprenticeship
· Complete Functional Skills if required
Please note to access apprenticeship funding you must have been living in the UK or have leave to remain in the UK.
Closing date: 16th May 2021
Information Advice and Guidance Session date : 25th May 2021
Interview date: 7th June 2021
For further details / informal visits contact: