Location - Peterborough
Full, Part Time and Bank available
Registered Charity operating for over 65 years
‘Outstanding’ CQC rating
• Qualified Registered Nurse
• Experience in palliative end of life care
• Up to date clinical skills
• Honour NHS service when calculating Annual Leave up to 30 days and B/H, and continuation of NHS pension when coming direct from NHS.
• Enhancements for nights (30%), weekends (45%) and bank holidays (60%)
• 25 days’ holiday (rising to 30 with service) plus Bank Holiday
• Private pension scheme matched at 5%
• Enhanced maternity and paternity benefits
• Referral scheme of up to £500
• PeoplePerks - discounts with hundreds of retailers and services
• Staff loans and company car loans
• Free parking and subsidised meals
• Wellbeing centre and free will writing service
• Development opportunities for all through our structured development framework
Our client is looking for a dedicated qualified nurse to join their ‘Outstanding’ rated Hospice in Peterborough. It's all about giving our patients the best possible quality of life. The support they offer is tailored to meet individuals' medical, social, spiritual and emotional needs. They provide expert palliative and end of life care, in a beautiful setting, for thousands of local people each year.
They are part of a large charity but have a close relationship within the local community and offer a large range of specialist services to support patients, their families and friends.
If you require any more information, do not hesitate to get in touch with Ash at Nurse Seekers on 01926 676369 for more details.
Nurse Seekers are always seeking RGNs RMNs RNLDs for posts all over the UK. If you are currently seeking a post as a Home Manager, Clinical Lead or Deputy Manager or in any other capacity then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.