Design Engineer / CAD Engineer - Contract - £30 to £40 p/hr
Initially 6 months (Permanent will also be considered)
Andover, Hampshire - Electro-Mechanical Components
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures innovative electro-mechanical components of the very highest quality for a broad range of applications to the automotive, aerospace, medical, material handling, oil and gas sectors. They provide prototyping, low volume and high volume manufacturing processes.
As the Design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
• Working within a small cross-functional team developing electro-mechanical components for a broad range of exciting industries.
• Turn around high standard engineering drawings in a timely manner.
• Creating drawing packages for new products and re-engineering existing products to improve manufacturability.
• Project manage and prioritise workloads.
• Design and concept work using SolidWorks.
• You will work extensively with all departments within the business and will have exposure to a range of flagship customers, dealing with all characteristics of the product cycle.
As the Design Engineer you will require the following skills and experiences:
• You will have experience of complex assemblies, welded fabrications, electro-mechanical components.
• Project Management skills will be essential.
• Experience of using SolidWorks.
• You will have engineering drawing interpretation skills, work with measurement equipment and be well organised in project reporting.
• Experience of manufacturing components for Aerospace/Automotive or other safety critical industries would be an advantage.
Demand for this role will undoubtedly be high and interviews will be arranged very soon. If you are interested in this exciting Design Engineer opportunity please apply today. If you have any questions about the role, please contact Oliver Smith at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01384 446104 or email email@example.com
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.