Safehands Recruitment are currently working alongside a market leading Domiciliary care provider based in Cheltenham, my client provides care services for adults over 65 years with dementia, learning disabilities and mental health conditions within their own homes. The company is recruiting a Operations Registered Care Manager (with current or previous CQC registration). An NVQ level 5 in Health & Social Care and driving license is essential.
We are looking for someone that is experienced with ideally a minimum of three years within the Registered Manager's role. The individual will need to be a team player with strong organisational skills.
You will be office-based and will work directly alongside the Managing Director, and the rest of the team to grow and develop the business. You will be a positive, friendly, manager with commercial sense to support your team to provide the best care and support to their customers.
You will have experience to liaise with the Care Quality Commission (CQC) on all compliance matters and local council authorities on care services delivery improvement.
You will have hands on approach to develop policies and procedures required to provide safe, effective, responsive, and well led care services.
As the Operations Registered Care Manager, you will:
• Recruit, train, lead, manage and motivate a high performing team of key players focused on the needs of clients and CAREGivers.
• Define clear roles and responsibilities, providing feedback and guidance to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
• Ensure that current employment, equal opportunities, and health and safety legislation, together with good practice are consistently applied within your areas of responsibility.
• Deliver the Director’s strategy for the future growth of the business.
• Actively support, drive & manage, selling in the service culture and growth mentality throughout the business. Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations and achievement of goals.
• Agree objectives for meeting business performance targets and continually review.
• Deliver on target achievements within agreed budgets.
• Ability to lead and inspire others and contribute effectively to the growth of the business as a member of the Senior Leadership Team.
• Ability to fulfill all the duties and responsibilities of the Registered Care Manager for the company, and demonstrate a clear understanding of the impact of this role across the business.
• Ability to Deputise for the General Manager in her absence as required.
• Proven track record in leading, managing and motivating a team to provide high quality domiciliary care services.
• Drive, skills and motivation to take on a broad-ranging role and proactively develop care services.
• Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Children and Young People’s Services or equivalent.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of compliance and legislative requirements of the care regulations and CQC.
• Strong commercial business awareness and demonstrable achievement of business growth targets.
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000