***previous applicants need not apply***
To be responsible for the day to day operation of Domestic and Portering duties within four sites in the South to ensure that a safe and hygienic environment is maintained at all times.
To manage agency and in house staff at these sites, overseeing rotas, training requirements, payroll issues and ordering supplies.
• To plan, organise and supervise domestic services staff, re-allocating duties where necessary to ensure utilisation of resources throughout the departments.
• To ensure that the required quality standards are maintained by undertaking regular quality audits, instigating corrective measures where necessary, and recommending changes/improvements where appropriate.
• To order, receive and control usage of cleaning materials and other items when necessary. Receive and check deliveries, authorising delivery notes/invoices for payment and liaising with suppliers to resolve discrepancies.
• To liaise with all suppliers and finance departments, monitoring and resolving any quantity, quality and costing issues concerning the services, referring to the FSC where appropriate.
• To authorise annual leave and rotas ensuring there is adequate working cover and that all official records are maintained, including timesheets, absence and leave records.
Trust Star Values -
Service - Puts our customers first
Teamwork - Works together with the team
Ambition - Aspires to provide the best service
Respect - Acts with integrity
This advert closes on Wednesday 5 May 2021
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident