CMA Recruitment Group is currently working with a multi entity group based in New Milton, Hampshire, who have the requirement to recruit a Finance Manager on a permanent basis. Working closely with the Finance Director, the successful candidate will have remit for group wide reporting, with significant involvement in process, systems and reporting improvements across the function.
What will the role involve?
- Partner with the team to ensure group reporting deadlines are met;
- Multi entity accounts preparation including full analysis and commentary;
- Actively see out efficiency improvements from a process and systems perspective;
- Data analysis including financial planning and modelling;
- Prepare reports for senior stakeholders across the group.
- An ACCA / CIMA or equivalent qualification is beneficial;
- Previous experience working at a similar seniority is essential;
- Strong commercial mind set with experience improving reporting processes and systems;
- VBA / macro level Excel skills are highly beneficial;
- An estates & property background is beneficial.
Additional benefits and information:
- Element of remote working;
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.