Temporary Store Assistant x10 - Bristol - starting ASAP
Working Hours: 8am-4pm or 10am-8pm, candidates required to be flexible to work any of those hours (will involve working on weekends)
Hourly Rate: £9.26 per hour
Location: Bristol Crribs Causeway
We are currently recruiting for temporary Sales/Store Assistants to work for one of our clients in Crribs Causeway Bristol. It would be working in a high-end retail store - therefore we are looking for individuals with previous experience in customer service or retail.
This is an excellent opportunity for those who are looking for some temporary work or for additional income around other commitments.
Shifts are starting on Sunday 25th April and available for further 3 weeks - candidates are required to start ASAP.
* Stock Replenishment
* Touch Point cleaning around the store
* Collecting online orders for customers
* Providing exceptional customer service at all times
* General stock duties and clearing fittings rooms
* Maintaining shopfloor standards at all times
An ideal candidate for this role must meet the below criteria:
* Previous experience in customer service
* Previous experience in retail
* Be flexible as it will involve working on weekends
* Have a can-do attitude
* Be able to work independently and as a team
* Work well under-pressure in busy environment
* Weekly Pay
* Opportunities for other work in the Area
* Blue Arrow App - full view of your schedule and accept other work offers online
* Competitive hourly pay rate
* Excellent working environment
If this is something you would be interested in, please click APPLY now and submit your UP-TO-DATE CV and our consultants will contact you shortly.
**PLEASE NOTE, ONLY CANDIDATES WITH PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL/CUSTOMER SERVICE WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE**
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident