Digital Marketing Apprentice
20 April 2021
£22,000 per year
20 May 2021
Apply for this job
The Salesforce Marketing Team is looking for a passionate apprentice to support the team in the area of digital and campaign execution. This dynamic role will see you working with online platforms and marketing automation tools to help increase efficiencies and reach for the UK and Ireland marketing team. Are you a digital savvy individual who wants to develop your skills to support a fast-growing social and digital enterprise? Then read on!
A typical day
- Crafting and optimising web landing pages to support the campaigns team.
- Updating and uploading emails on our marketing automation tool.
- Using Google Analytics or Adobe Omniture to report on UKI website and digital performance.
- Maintaining key documents (spreadsheets/slides) for UKI teams.
- Support on additional social media and marketing activities.
- Logging marketing and creative requests and uploads.
- Learning the role of a digital marketing professional
- Working across multiple teams that deliver world-class marketing in campaigns, product marketing, customer marketing, executive programs, account-based marketing, events and more
You must have
- Five GCSE grades C - A* (4-9) or equivalent, including English and Maths
- A real passion for learning and innovating with ideas.
- A keen interest in digital technology.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Dedicated and hardworking.
- Collaborates well as part of a team to solve problems in dynamic environments.
- Proficient oral, written and presentation skills.
Perks and benefits
- Amazing location
- Bike to work scheme
- Casual dress code
- Enhanced parental leave
- Equity/Share options
- Flexible working hours
- Free food & drink
- Gym membership
- Health cover
- Mentor scheme
- Multiverse Community Hub
- Multiverse community
- On-site games
- Showers on-site
- Social events
- Travel included
1. Training on the 18 month Standard Level 3 Digital Marketing (DM3) apprenticeship.
2. Being a Multiverse apprentice means access to awesome social events, sports teams, insight/career days with other apprentices to grow your network, as well as your own personal Coach who will guide you through the qualification to help you achieve your full potential.
3. As part of your Multiverse apprenticeship, you will have access to our Future Leaders Foundation modules to help you develop the 6 key competencies: well-being, self-awareness, motivation, conscientiousness, effectiveness and grit.
After your Digital Marketing apprenticeship progress into a full-time Junior, Specialist, Executive or Associate in: Social Media, Digital Marketing, Communications & PR, Data & Insights Analysis, SEO, PPC, Content Management or Writing.
Apply for this job