Reach Truck Driver
£10.26 - £12.01 per hour (Overtime £15.39 - £20.52 per hour)
Monday to Friday 6am-2pm / 2pm-10pm / 10pm-6am ROTATING
We are looking for experienced Reach Fork Lift Truck Drivers to join our client, a global logistics business which is one of the top 10 largest companies in its sector.
You will need...
• Valid Reach License
• Previous experience working in a warehouse / distribution centre.
Duties will include...
• Operating FLT & Tow Truck to unload, load, move and stock merchandise
• Loading and unloading stock.
• Using trucks to transport goods in a safe and timely manner to the production line.
• Performs necessary H&S checks on fork lift truck and report defects as necessary
• Use hand held scanners to record movement of goods
• Perform quality checks on stock (damaged, incomplete, surplus or lost orders)
Once permanent, the package will include performance bonus, gym, healthcare, car allowance scheme
Proman acts as an employment agency for permanent staff and an employment business for temporary workers. We recruit for roles based in Engineering, Technical, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Office, Logistics and Industrial.
View our latest jobs today on our website www.proman-uk.com and follow us on LinkedIn.
The UK has now left the European Union. Any EU, EEA or Swiss citizens living in the UK that wish to remain in the UK post Brexit need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme. Please visit our resource section on our website for more information.
Proman recognises the value of a diverse workforce that reflects the multitude of different people in our society. We welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics including individuals with disabilities and those from BAME communities.