Blue Arrow is recruiting for a Lab Technician to work for a niche company on the outskirts of Bedford.
This is a part-time, two days a week
Days of the week are flexible (usually Friday-Saturday)
You should ideally have an experience with data traceability systems and an experience with CRM but it is not essential.
Due to the location you will need your own transport.
- Checking in donors' breast milk into the laboratory's electronic system;
- Conduct laboratory quality control tests on donor milk;
- Prepare samples for testing and arrange collections with other laboratories;
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure the integrity of the donated breast milk and quality control;
- Analyse retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management;
- Recognise and report any food safety issues;
- Stock availability updates;
- Arranging, scheduling and preparing collections prior to shipping them to parents.
The ideal candidate should either have a food manufacturing experience or Lab technician/medical science or Healthcare Professional background.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident