Cosine are recruiting Field Account Managers to work in On-Trade to support publicans to gain maximum return from their commercial Sport TV subscriptions. Working on behalf of BT Sport, you will help them realise their return on investment using social media and merchandise/POS as well as develop strategies to engage with their customers e.g. events, basic in-venue advertising, Starting 19 May 2021, working approx. 4.5 days per week, up to 22 October 2021, between 10:30 - 18:30. £76 per day, plus mileage and completion bonus.
Ideal location: Fareham PO15
Territory covering: Fareham, Templecombe, Titchfield, Whiteley & surrounding areas
You will lead the relationship with the venues on behalf of this international brand, engaging with the venues in a pro-active and positive way to increase the 'value' they get from the great sport on offer. You will engage with customers and advise them on what support can be offered to move their business forward.
* Previous B2B account management preferred, ideally in a field based role
* Great communication skills
* A demonstrative understanding of how social media can be used as a marketing tool
* Ideally knowledge of on-trade and/or subscription TV/Sport services (not essential)
* This is a field-based role so you do need to be able to use your own vehicle
Circa 4.5 days per week, Monday to Friday, working hours between 10.30 -18.30, all calls to be completed by 22nd October 2021.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today.
Cosine are an equal opportunity employer and hold Gold Investor in people status.