The role of the workshop assistant will include:
* The manufacturing, packaging, and labelling of products.
* Recording of batch information and appropriate filing of these records.
* Conducting thorough stock checks, replenishing shelves, and keeping on top of stock rotation.
* Receiving, checking, and processing deliveries.
* Preparing orders for customers and picking stock for supplying our shops. * Making deliveries.
* Cleaning, safety checking and maintaining equipment.
* General tidying of the workshop.
* Operating in accordance with manual handling regulations.
* Following health and safety policy.
* Correct use of PPE.
* The role is based on a 40-hour working week.