My client is looking for an experienced CNC Operator on a permanent basis to join their successful team, you will be part of a small team working in a fantastic workshop.
The company manufactures bespoke architectural joinery to the highest standard, using a variety of materials and finishes.
- Your duties will include assisting with the day to day running and maintenance of our HOMAG 4 axis CNC machinery and ensuring its operation in a safe working environment.
- Loading and unloading material, as well as the organisation of finished cut parts for the assembly area
- Manual handling is a vital part of the job description
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- Programming and operating of a CNC Router machine and helping to maintain a safe working environment
- A minimum of 1 years' experience working with a CNC router machine
- The ability to read and understand technical drawings
- Joinery background an advantage
- A good understanding of English, both written and spoken
- The ability to meet deadlines, organized and work individually and as part of a team
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge of Woodwop software & AutoCAD is desirable.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £30,000.00 - £35,000.00 per year depending on experience and progression
- Monday to Thursday 8 - 4.30pm
- Friday 8 - 3pm
The workshop is COVID Secure
- GCSE or equivalent (Preferred)
- CNC Programming/operating: 1 years (Preferred)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer