20 May 2021
£40,000 to £50,000 per year
19 June 2021
HLD, IV49 9AB
Right Medicine Pharmacy
Gwneud cais am y swydd hon
**Relief Pharmacist Manager - ISLE OF SKYE**
Right Medicine Pharmacy is a quickly expanding innovative group of pharmacies providing NHS and Private services to the Communities of Scotland, with 32 Pharmacies and over 240 team members. Professionalism and care are at the heart of everything we do, always going the extra mile for our customers and we are looking for like-minded individuals to join our growing team. As a company we believe in progression & training so if you are looking for a career rather than just a job then we're the company for you!
**About the role? **
**We are looking for someone to join our amazing teams in Kyle Of Lochalsh and Broadford Pharmacies. You will provide cover for days off, holidays and double cover days. The role can be full time over 5 days, or it can also be a part time appointment of a min of 3 days per week if that suits better. Newly Qualified pharmacists are more than welcome to apply for this role as our teams are ready to support you in your first role. **
**The role has an option of accommodation above one of the pharmacies and this could form part of the package offered to you. Along with this we offer a competitive salary and relocation bonus if you are committing to a year or more in post. **
**Ideally we are looking for someone to start in September onwards, but earlier is possible as is a start date in November if required.**
* The day to day leadership and operational management of the pharmacy and the pharmacy team, including carrying out appraisals and ensuring all timesheets are completed and returned to head office on time.
* Motivating the team, ensuring all duties are carried out by the team and that targets set by the company are met and contributed to by the wider Pharmacy team.
* Performance management of the Pharmacy Team and managing competencies
* Ensuring a focus on safety and compliance within the Pharmacy whilst maintaining the Health & Safety Standards for the Pharmacy.
* Maintain pharmacy standards as set by the GPHC.
* Promoting excellent customer service always, identifying training needs where necessary.
* Training, coaching and inspiring colleagues
* Lead the dispensary team in the labelling, endorsing, ordering and preparation of all types of prescriptions and medicine orders.
* Filling of prescriptions
* Sign off prescriptions filled by the pharmacy technician to ensure proper procedures have been followed.
* Be competent and comfortable participating in all Scottish pharmacy services such as Pharmacy First, CMS, smoking cessation, EHC.
* Responsible for ensuring the pharmacy meets all KPI targets and general upkeep is carried out.
* Provide guidance to patients regarding their prescription and/or supporting members of the team to do so.
* Ordering of dispensary stock in line with company guidelines.
* Ensure dispensary deliveries are ready for collection by delivery driver.
* Oversee receipt of delivery orders, including checking for controlled drugs, ensuring missing items are claimed for and returns sent back within stipulated timeframes.
* Ensure special order items are ordered from the correct supplier and patients are informed of a timescale for receiving their prescriptions.
* Ensure all registers are kept up to date, including controlled drug, private prescription and special orders.
* Build and maintain good relationships with local GP surgeries
* Contacting, building and maintaining relationships with a variety of healthcare professionals with any queries.
* Focus on own Continuing Personal Development to keep up to date knowledge of all legal, technical and professional aspects of pharmacy practice.
* Updating your Pharmacy team on all Head Office communications and updates timeously.
* Complete end of month figures on time and have prescriptions ready for collection on the required date.
* Ensure Standard Operating Procedures are read/signed and followed by all staff.
* Overall responsibility for the retail aspect of the pharmacy and that promotions are displayed in line with company guidelines.
**Interested?** If you feel you have what it takes & are up for an exciting new challenge, please click Apply and submit your CV & completed pre-screening questions for review.
Gwneud cais am y swydd hon