Senior Support Worker
Supported Living Service
Full Time Permanent Position
£12.50 per hour
Priority Recruitment are currently looking for a Senior Support Worker to join a Supported Living Service within Cambridgeshire. This is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a salary of £12.50 per hour plus sleep in enhancements. This is a great opportunity for support worker with Level 3 Car Qualification to continue to grow and develop professionally.
We are looking for a caring, understanding Support Worker who has experience in supervising staff. You will be working with a young lady who is moving into her own home but continues to need support and care. You will be responsible for leading the staff to help the client to really achieve her full potential. Within this role you will be reporting to the Registered manager, however you will be responsible for the day to day running of the service. You will need to be able to build rapport and we are looking for a support worker with a level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent)
Daily duties of a Senior Support Worker:
• Ensure quality support, professional standards and compliance with contracted service agreement, outcomes monitoring requirements and Quality Assessment Framework
• Ensure that each commissioned service is delivered in line with the service level agreement and that resources are effectively managed to meet targets for operations, people, quality and finance
• Ensure service user needs and outcomes are identified, agreed, assessed and regularly reviewed through their support plan, ensuring support interventions are person centred and strength based
Within this role you will be working across one site and be responsible for the day-to-day leadership of the team. You will be given the opportunity to grow and develop the service whilst also being offered the opportunity to progress and develop. You will be supporting the service user to develop within the community and develop her skills and passions.
• Level 3 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) is essential
• Great leadership and management skills
• Have a strong background within supported living and care
Benefits of become a Senior Support Worker:
• Great opportunities for training, development, and career progression including the opportunity to gain extra qualifications
• Working within a rewarding environment where you are genuinely making a difference to peoples lives
• Lifestyle discounts and company pension
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Support Worker to develop a great service whilst developing within your career.