UI and UX Designer/ Product Manager
Salary- £45,000-£55,000 per year
Location- London and remote working
Job type- Permanent and Full Time
We are looking to speak to experienced UI and UX Designers who are looking for a new challenge for a company who are the market leaders in providing safety and security IT solutions.
As a UI UX Designer you will be working alongside the product development team, building and designing branding materials and layouts for the web and mobile development. You will help testing developed components and ensuring adherence with the design side of it.
The working hours are Monday-Friday9:00am to 17:30pm. The package includes 34 days annual leave including Bank Holidays. This position also offers a wide array of bonuses such as access to a great company pension scheme, remote working, company laptop and opportunities to work on an array of projects.
• Work with the whole product development team from ideas through to creating layouts and design work for the developers
• Quickly iterate workflows and wireframe designs to validate user stories and refine mercilessly into a final model for development
• Work closely with the front-end developers to ensure each component of the user interface fits with the design
• Workshop ideas and translate user and customer feedback into journeys and designs
• Build and design the branding materials and layouts ready for the web and mobile development
• Help test developed components and ensure adherence with the design
• Provide estimates on work as part of the team’s overall project planning
Skills and Experience
• 4+ years’ experience in UX and UI of Web & Mobile Apps
• User journey discovery and creating personas and end to end user experiences
• Ability to build prototypes to prove or disprove ideas and quickly shape the product flow and design
• Comfortable with tools such as Figma and it is desirable that you have worked with Miro
• Working as part of an agile and rapidly innovating team environment
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
If you are on the market for a new role and you fit the above criteria, please apply now for immediate consideration. If you have any questions, please call Kamro and ask for Stuart.