Food Production Operative
We are recruiting for Food Production Operative roles in the Northampton area for Europe's largest Sandwich Manufacturer.
- Salary: £9.07 per hour
- Working Hours for a Food Production Operative are day shifts. 5 days out of 7 (Various shifts)
- Location: Moulton Park (Northampton)
- Duration: Ongoing
Role of a Food Production Operative:
- Manually mixing raw materials to process them into materials suitable to be used in our products
- Follow recipes and mix ingredients as required on a machine or bath.
- Weigh or measure ingredients as per customer specification.
- Store/stack food in designated containers and storage areas.
- This role involves some degree of lifting, pushing and pulling.
Benefits of working with us as a Food Production Operative:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above role please click apply
If you are looking to contact our onsite team, please visit the site locator on our website.
Single Resource do NOT charge any fees for our services.
Single Resource Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident