Our PAT Test Engineers are at the heart of our business and we’re looking for motivated PAT Testers to join our dynamic, growing nationwide team.
What you’ll do:
- Your skills will keep people safe. You’ll be carrying out PAT Testing at prestigious client sites around the UK, to make sure each item is safe to use.
- You’ll be responsible for the visual inspections of appliances and you’ll perform fuse changes, plug replacements and re-terminations when needed.
- You’ll deliver quality customer service, working with our clients to build great working relationships.
- You’ll work closely with our Head Office team to make sure we keep our contracts on track.
What you’ll need:
- Great customer service skills and a professional approach
- A focus on high quality testing
- Good verbal and written skills
- A hunger to learn. If you have your PAT Testing Qualification, great! If not, we can help you achieve it when you join the team
- An ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Current driving licence
Why work with us?
We’re an award winning, dynamic electrical testing company, who do things a bit differently. A family run company founded in 2007, we work with both private and public-sector clients throughout the UK. From corporate businesses, to local authorities, NHS contracts, to high security applications, no day is the same. With over 20 years of expertise, we’re one of the most recognised and respected testing companies in the industry. Our people are our greatest asset, and we combine the quality skills of our employees with the latest technologies to keep us at the top of our game.
What you’ll get:
OTE £22,000 28 days holiday Company vehicle (available for private use) Company pension