We are looking to hire an experienced Plasterer to work on properties in South West London.
Working from Monday - Friday you will be completing repairs for Social Housing stock.
Tasks include boarding, skimming, spreading and bonding walls ready for decoration.
You must be able to and be happy to work alone on tenanted properties.
What you will to apply
* Driver's License.
* Apprenticeship or time served to City & Guilds/ NVQ in Plastering.
If you are interested in applying for this role or if you would like information about any roles in your area please call John on the number provided, or by applying direct to this advert.
Working with Service Care Solutions offers many benefits including:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
* Consistently excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once their probationary period has been completed
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident