As a growing company we have an exciting opportunity to join our lively team as a Recruitment Administrator.
At Salutem, we believe everyone should have the opportunity to live a healthy, active and fulfilling life, regardless of their background or disability. The aim of our services is to provide a safe and stimulating environment for adults and young people.
You will assist and support the recruitment for your division, downloading applications and CV's for Managers, carrying out an initial screen and post offer, managing the onboarding process. You will be key to maintaining candidate engagement once a role has been offered and will manage the pre-employment process.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Providing administrative support to the recruitment and training functions. Administer the ATS (iTrent) onboarding process to ensure new starters are processed efficiently through pre employment checks.
- Using CV Library and iTrent you will process candidates from application through to employment offer, pre employment checks (including references) and ensure individuals are start ready as efficiently and speedily as possible.
- Coordinate and liaise with services to ensure all relevant steps are being taken to manage the candidates through the recruitment process, following safer recruitment process always.
- You will carry out all pre employment checks for your division flagging any issues as early as possible via the Resourcing Manager/Office/ Regional Directors
- Communicate with the Divisional Teams, Central resourcing and HR teams on a daily basis, working effectively and reliably as part of the wider team
- To produce statistical reports, weekly, monthly or as requested and attend conference call on a regular basis to discuss barriers to recruitment
- Conduct Staff file audits as required.
Due to the nature of our business you will be required to have the Covid-19 Vaccination