We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible. What you'll be doing:
You will be providing technical support on IT-related activities to network systems security.
• Analyse department needs, identify vulnerabilities, and boost productivity, efficiency and accuracy to inform business decisions
• Ensure network components meet needs and work together seamlessly, using the full range of capabilities, and stay informed about new features and competitive solutions
• Continuously analyse current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement
• Prepare cost benefits analysis reports when upgrades are necessary, continuously analysing vendors to ensure they offer the best possible service and value for company needs
• Train employees on both software and hardware, troubleshoot, and provide technical support when needed
• Develop and execute disaster procedures, and maintain data backups
What we're looking for:
• Experience in a similar role within an IT
• Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (MS Exchange, Active Directory, and other Windows-based systems), current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, and system performance monitoring
• Expertise with implementing, configuring, and testing solutions
Leading digital technology solutions provider, trusted by thousands of public and private sector enterprises across the UK. Our team of over 4,000 people includes 1,000 technical specialists and 250 highly qualified field engineers, providing onsite support to our customers. Customers are also supported by our service desks in Coventry, Belfast and Pune, offering full service management and support 24/7. We have top tier partnerships with, and accreditations from, leading technology vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, DellEMC, AWS and HPE.
What's in it for you?
• A competitive basic salary
• 23 days' holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
• The opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
• Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks...and plenty more
• Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
• Access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident