CMA Recruitment Group are assisting a long standing client with the recruitment of a temporary Accounts Assistant. This position has become available due an increased workload over the last few months and will be based in Newbury, Berkshire. Initially this role will be working from home and will then be based in the office once restrictions allow.
What will the role involve?
- Raising sales ledger invoices
- Month end duties
- Review stock reports
- Processing payment runs
- Processing foreign invoices
- Ideally AAT level 3 qualified
- At least 2 years' Experience within a similar position
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient user in Excel
Additional benefits and information:
- Full training given
- IT equipment provided while working from home
- Ongoing position with a possibility of becoming permanent
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible working hours
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.