Location: High Wycombe, working remotely and office based.
Salary: up to £30k depending on experience + excellent benefits!
Full time/Permanent with flexible working hours!
This 'UX/UI Designer' will be working with International clients to take their briefs into creative and immersive mobile, web and UX/UI designs. You will be managing multiple creative projects at any one time, all the way from concepts to completed designs.
Main responsibilities for the 'UX/UI Designer':
• Produce a wide range of digital design projects. This includes responsive website, mobile, UX/UI designs, branding, and more.
• Attending face to face client meetings independently to gain design brief and discuss project concepts.
• Interpreting and developing brand guidelines based on client feedback.
• Managing multiple projects from the first brief all the way through to the completed project.
• Working closely with a development team to deliver your web experience.
The skills and experience needed for the 'UX/UI Designer' role:
• At least 2 years' experience with mobile, web and UX/UI design.
• Strong Adobe Creative Suite experience (XD and Sketch would be a bonus!)
• A creative mind with the ability to take exciting briefs and then produce incredible immersive online experiences.
• A willingness to learn and input in team creative discussions.
• Experience of responsive website design, user experience and user interaction design.
• A fun, pro-active and engaging personality. Deliver great work, but to do that you must enjoy it!
Remarkable Jobs are delighted to be working with a creative and talented design agency based in the centre of High Wycombe. They are looking to recruit an experienced 'UI/UX Designer' to join their already strong creative and social team.
Please apply today with your portfolio for immediate consideration or call us on 01183 271170 for more information.