We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant to join the Head Office Team in our multiple award winning regional recruitment agency based in Bolton. The role offers profit share, working from home opportunity, pension contribution and lots more! This is a full time vacancy working 8.45am - 5.30pm for our Head office in Bolton town centre.
Now lets be honest; anyone can put on an advert that they are award winning but they could have won a raffle prize back in 2008 and you would be none the wiser. So, lets talk numbers.
- 2019 - Awarded a Triple Win at the Greater Manchester Business Awards Employer of the Year, Business of the Year and Customer Service Excellence
- IIP Qualified to a GOLD Standard - one of only 7% of companies in the UK. Google it, you will be impressed.
- Nominated for 3 Awards at the North West Business Awards - Business of the Year, Employer of the Year and Business Person of the Year … results are out in March be we are quietly confident
- 2018 - Placed 14th in the Great Place to Work Awards (we have placed 6 times in the last 7 years!)
- We are THE ONLY North West Recruitment Agency to have been trading for 40 years, not technically an award but worth shouting about!
- Numerous others which would we can talk about over a brew!
Love Your Job isnt just a marketing pitch for us - its something we live and breathe and we are excited to be adding to the Finance Team.
What your week will look like as a Finance Assistant at Jobwise:
- Credit Control - chasing clients over the phone and email regarding outstanding debt
- Sending out sales invoices
- Purchase Ledger - inputting invoices, querying, raising payments
- Performing credit checks and managing credit limit-setting processes
- Posting receipts
- Working out commissions for sales staff
- Facilities management - liaising with suppliers with regards to the office facilities
- Helping with Month End procedures (full training given, we have great How-To Guides!)
- Continuously improving processes and innovating beyond current processes as the company grows
- Act as a first point of contact for day to day queries from temporary workers and clients
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience of general accounts is essential
- Strong credit control experience is also essential as this is a big part of the role
- Strong IT skills - Excel essential - we love our formulas!
- Sageline 50 - experience preferred
- Analytical and excellent attention to detail
- Positive attitude, we like to have fun even at Month End!
- Keen to make improvements!
- Adaptable and good at changing priorities!
- Understanding of a CRM platform
About The Benefits:
- Annual salary of up to GBP28,000
- Profit share scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Healthcare package
- Pension scheme
- 24 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with length of service + birthday day off!
- Subsidised Social Events
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to Rebecca today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.