Start dates throughout April & May 2021
Customer Service & Technical Support Advisor
Leeds Hepworth House - LS2 - option for homebased working after fully trained and skilled in the role
£18,525.00 to £22,230.00 with bonus Support a faster national response as a Customer Service/Technical Support Advisor
We're supporting our clients as they adapt to a new world in the wake of COVID-19. We're now recruiting for roles which will help our clients to deliver vital services and to resume business wherever possible.
Our customer service teams are supporting business to respond to a huge increase in demand, due to the current Covid-19 pandemic. We handle over 100 million customer conversations every year. This includes helping people who are in vulnerable or stressful situations, as well as processing essential documents and information.
We are looking to recruit both Customer Service Advisors and Technical Support Advisors who will support one of our home phone and broadband clients. So if you are looking for a customer focussing role or you want something which is more technically based then Plusnet is looking for you!! Ownership of queries is so important to us; so, if you are a person who wants to resolve problems, have genuine conversations with customers all whilst working in a busy, fun call centre environment or our virtual call centre it would be great to hear from you!
What you'll be doing:
• supporting with inbound calls within a contact centre
• delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued and supported
• dealing with a number of customer questions and queries, helping to resolve problems
What we're looking for:
Experience is great, but it isn't essential to us. The truth is we don't have a typical employee; however, there's a few key attributes we would like you to have;
• Great communication skills
• A desire to learn and develop in the role or beyond
• Be focused on helping people and resolving their queries
• Be determined to succeed - both for yourself and your customers
• A decent level of IT skill and an ability to multitask on computer-based programmes
If there is one thing that is especially important to us it is flexibility. Our department is open from 8:00am to 8:00pm Monday to Sunday. We have 14 teams that cover the above shifts. Some shifts are early, and some are late. Shift length varies between 7.5 and 11 hours a day. A number of shifts are 5 day week, some are 4 and some are a mix of 4 days and 3 days.
What's in it for you?
• Basic salary plus up to 20% bonus based not only on your performance - and no selling!!
• Excellent discounted employee package for home phone, broadband, mobile and TV products
• 22 days holiday (+8 bank holidays)
• Full training, coaching and support from day one
• A great opportunity to progress your career
• Access to our Perk's at Work site which has everything from discounted cinema tickets to a Cycle to Work Scheme plus a free shuttle bus to and from Leeds City Centre every hour
• voluntary health, dental and vision benefits
• the option to buy extra leave
• employee assistance programmes
• season ticket loans
• discounted gym memberships
• paid time to volunteer in your community
• Many of our offices also provide extra perks, such as free fruit deliveries, lunch clubs, onsite gyms, and yoga classes.
Hours of Work
• Rotational shifts between 8:00am - 8:00pm - Monday to Sunday
• Training is super important, so no holidays will be authorised during the training weeks
You'll get the chance to follow your chosen career path anywhere in Capita. You'll be joining a network of 63,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop in your career, and we'll provide the support you need to do just that. Our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What we hope you'll do next:
Choose 'Apply now' to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you. You'll have the option to upload your resume, but it's not essential. As the first step in the recruitment process, you'll then be sent a link to take part in our online assessment to check if you're a good fit for the role.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will continue to take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact. Please note, you'll need to be vetted to UK national BPSS or DBS standards, before we can offer you a position
What will happen next
• Your application will be reviewed
• We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org and complete as soon as possible
• Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
All Capita colleagues who can work from home should do so; and where it is not possible for colleagues to work remotely, we have taken important steps to protect those working from Capita's offices. Social distancing, enhanced hygiene and safety measures are already in place at all Capita locations that are open to protect our colleagues and manage the risk of COVID-19. The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our colleagues and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident