Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
Start date: Various start dates available
Location: Homebased training and working until it is safe to come into the office
Salary: £18,525 rising to £19,461
Shift/Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Working 10am - 6pm, 12noon- 8pm OR 2pm-10pm 4 days during the week and 1 weekend day
Deliver premium level customer service on behalf of Capita
At Capita Customer Management, we house a Centre of Excellence at our fantastic offices at Arlington Business Centre in Leeds. We want to go beyond just making our customers happy. We want to provide a personalised, premium service which can continually improve their experience. Using advanced technical support tools, our platinum service ensures our experts - that'll be you - are able to help our customers where and when they need it.
What you'll be doing
Supporting our customers in any way they need it, is the simple answer.
We can receive calls regarding any aspect of our products or services on any given day, and you will be responsible for being responsive to the customer communications. Our main ask of you is that the customer feels they have received the best service possible. If you are empathetic, a good listener, understanding and resolution-focused, then customers will feel that in their transactions with you.
And that's all we really require on a daily basis; you just being you!
As for your development, we've designed a programme to transform our ambassadors as they grow. From the moment you join us, you'll benefit from training and development opportunities that will help you reach your full potential.
What we're looking for
• thinks a little differently
• is always willing to take full ownership for customers' issues
• sees people for who they are and can adapt as required
• wants to learn about emerging tech and products
As part of our team you'll benefit from additional ongoing coaching and development and the chance to earn yourself a bonus if you can deliver the highest levels of customer satisfaction. Then you also have the regular perks of being part of Capita too:
• After 6 months you will receive a brand new, high end Samsung device
• A competitive salary
• 23 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays dependent on shift pattern
• A wide range of discounts on many products and services
• Interest free season ticket loans
• Monthly incentive schemes
• Cycle2work scheme
• A free city centre shuttle bus service.
• voluntary health, dental and vision benefits
• company matched pension and life assurance
• the option to buy extra leave
• employee assistance programmes
• discounted gym memberships
• paid time to volunteer in your community
• discounts on leisure, travel, technology, fashion and food.
Many of our offices also provide extra perks, such as free fruit deliveries, lunch clubs, onsite gyms, and yoga classes.
What we hope you'll do next
Simply fill in the application from by clicking apply now. If you have any questions, then feel free to get in touch with Customermanagement2@capita.co.uk before you start.
All interviews, assessments and background checks will take place online, to completely remove the need for face-to-face contact.
What will happen next
• Your application will be reviewed
• We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from email@example.com and complete as soon as possible
• Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
It's important to note that where our offices are open, we are following government guidelines on personal hygiene standards, daily cleaning of employee work areas, maintaining safe distances and limiting the number of people in the office at one time. We also have clear policies on business travel and continuity.
The welfare of our people is of paramount importance to us, and we're doing everything we can to keep our employees and customers safe during this time.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident