Location: Hillington, Glasgow, G52 4PR
Contract: Full time & Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday (8am to 5pm)
IQA Group offer capabilities and experience in infrastructure, telecoms network construction, domestic and commercial electrical contracting, renewable energy and power networks and provides the highest level of expertise to the UK market. Established in 2002, IQA now employs over 340 people across our four sites - Glasgow, North Wales, Newcastle and Liverpool.
Our parent company Elecnor, have 60 years of continuous growth and a presence in more than 50 countries, Elecnor has become one of the most outstanding Spanish business groups and a benchmark in the infrastructure, renewable energy and technology sectors.
Due to our plans for expansion, growth, and diversification, we are currently looking to recruit an Administrator for our Hillington office.
About the Role
Key responsibilities are as follows (but not limited to):
- Collate figures for the Client
- Communicate via email with the Client, in a polite and professional manner
- Make outbound calls to customers to arrange surveys
- Use of the SPEN Contractor Portal to make payment applications
- Receiving inbound calls from customers with queries
- Raising purchase orders and subcontractor orders
- Invoice processing for suppliers and subcontractors
- Produce letters to advise customers of programmed work
- Liaise with Councils to arrange programme dates for isolator switches
- Any other duties as identified and required to meet the needs of the business
- Professional telephone manner
- Professional and accurate writing skills, particularly email communications
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and persuasively, both verbally and in writing
- Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel and NAV
- Experience of processing Purchase Orders and Invoices
- Strong Interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships quickly
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative and to act as an effective team member
- Must have experience of undertaking a similar administrative role
- Experience within the Utilities industry is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities to progress career
- 22 days annual holiday, plus 8 stats
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up-to-date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.