With the role of Recruitment Consultant no day is ever the same. There are 3 key elements to the role:
- Sales – Generating appointments and visiting clients to win new contracts and expand existing business!
- Servicing – Understand your client and give them what they need - Build those long term relationships
- Recruitment – Attract, identify, interview and select appropriate temporary workers, understand and manage current temporary workers – Build great relationships!
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading training and career development with the opportunity to gain an Advanced Diploma in Recruitment Services
- Professionally recognised credentials – designated letters after your name
- Trainee Recruitment Consultants starting basic salary of £19,000
- First year on target earnings of £21,000, second year £24,000 and third year £30,000
- Company car scheme after a qualifying period
- 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days inclusive of statutory holidays
- Lifestyle Benefits package - everything from car insurance to gym membership
You’ll need ….
- Self-motivation to achieve
- Great communication skills
- Ambition to learn and develop new skills
We’ll give you everything else to be the BEST ….
Want to find out what a role as a Recruitment Consultant looks like? Click on apply now …