An excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing AI Biotech, working at the forefront of drug discovery.
Your new company
We are currently searching for a machine learning scientist to join a rapidly growing AI Biotech utilising cutting-edge machine learning algorithms to transform their drug discovery program. The company has established a successful drug discovery platform to generate multiple new drug candidates that are progressing into clinical development. Successful collaborations have led to two new drugs being launched to the market and you will develop machine learning methods to generate models that will aid the drug discovery program.
Your new role
- Work on complex data sets for a major pharma organisation.
- Develop and/or apply a range of machine learning and statistical approaches to cutting edge drug discovery projects.
- Work on real world, high value, machine learning problems and technology which has the potential to scale to global levels.
- Liaising with stakeholders in drug discovery and development teams.
For more senior candidates, there will be opportunities to get involved with research strategy and leadership.
What you'll need to succeed
- Educated to a MSc or PhD level in the field of Computer Science, Machine Learning, Applied Statistics, Bioinformatics, or Mathematics.
- Previous experience using modelling software for systems biology.
- Ability to clearly communicate the designed algorithms, data flows and outcomes.
- Previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry, working on drug discovery programs.
- Experience in statistical modelling and machine learning / deep learning.
- Familiar with programming languages and technologies such as Python, R, C++, Scala, GoLang, Docker, AWS, Spark, Hadoop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.