Closing Date: Friday 7th May 2021
Classroom Assistant - ELC, Tighnabruaich Primary School
This post is to support Nursery staff over lunch period and to cover staff breaks. Knowledge of hygiene and infection control, experience of working with young children and ability to work effectively within a team will be an advantage.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with – children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Nowbutton at the top of this page.
- Fiona Hamilton, Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01700 811413
- Email : Fiona.Hamilton@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference : ARB07821/AED0
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do notaccept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident