Closing date : Friday 7th May 2021
Classroom Assistant based at the Pre-5 Unit at Arinagour Primary School, Isle of Coll.
Applicants should note that:-
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
For further information relating to the duties, requirements and recruitment of this post, please contact:-
- Aileen Cook, Head Teacher
- Telephone on 01879 230376
- Reference ARB07843/CME00301
Proud member of the Disability Confident employer scheme
About Disability Confident
A Disability Confident employer will generally offer an interview to any applicant that declares they have a disability and meets the minimum criteria for the job as defined by the employer. It is important to note that in certain recruitment situations such as high-volume, seasonal and high-peak times, the employer may wish to limit the overall numbers of interviews offered to both disabled people and non-disabled people. For more details please go to Disability Confident