Assistant Branch Manager
£24,000 - £30,000 + Bonus (Structure TBC)
We are currently working alongisde a national specialist builders merchants who are currently looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to join and assist in managing their busy operation in Ipswich.
What is the job role?
• A Management Role is both challenging and rewarding, filled with opportunities to develop your own career, as well as your teams.
• You will handle requests, provide information on products, prepare quotes, and help each customer with their purchase, taking sales from good to great. (Existing product knowledge is not required)
• Success is built on strong relationships with customers so it is essential that you can help deliver the highest standards of service - the key thing is to be helpful and friendly.
• Safety is at the forefront of everything we do, you will need to ensure that our standards are kept at the highest level, by adhering to all of our health and safety policies and procedures.
What experience do you need?
• This is an important customer facing role so having the ability to provide great customer service is key. Experience in retail and any other customer facing roles is important.
• The role also demands the ability to manage, develop, and motivate a team. An Assistant Branch Manager has a drive to achieve for the business, and the motivation to develop their career further.
• The right candidate will be able to support the Branch Manager, and seamlessly continue their work-ethos in their absence.